Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

What's going on around here?

Yay for geckos - outside. Unfortunately, two have taken up residence in our kitchen. I'm sure you all think that I need to clean, but I promise, I CLEAN and constantly. I've narrowed the problem down to our back door. If you look at it, there is about a 1/2 inch gap around the top and the top half of the side. So, anything can get in that wants. As much as I don't want anything living, other than me, Brian, Galina and the dogs, in our house -at least the geckos eat the scary stuff, but they still need to relocate. Especially since they come out at night when I'm up walking the baby and am barefoot and Brian is sound asleep. Hey Geckos - that's not cool.


This guy was hanging out night before last around the ceiling of the living room, then last night a smaller version of him was eyeing my chocolate chip cookies (which were in a sealed bag)...

1 comment:

Mitch and Shannon said...

I don't mind geckos, we have spiders and scorpions here. That's Texas for you! I wouldn't mind some chocolate chip cookies.