Bing and George can really be gentle giants huh?!! They are so cute sitting there with Galina and her just beating on Bing!! =0) Love the noises she is making and in the end when you were playing with her hand and she just stared at it! That was the cutest face!! I love her little rolls in her thighs!! She is perfect and your dogs are so well behaved! I love how in the whole video, never once did you have to tell them not to do something!! That is awesome!! =0) Love ya!!
Aww, reminds me of how Mocha is with every kid. She loves them and is so gentle and she just loves to cuddle. Even when the older kids are pounding on her!! Galina is such an adorable baby girl! I love all of your kids!!
Nick and I watched this video...laughing the whole time :) It was so cute...we couldn't believe how good the dogs were with her! Especially Bing...like her little protector :) She really looks a lot like a Kokinda too...sorry Brian!
Holy cow did we not tell you? Gabby has 4 front teeth and her two middle bottom teeth! You definitely do not want her sucking on your finger now! She has quite a powerful bite!! =0)
4 comments:
Bing and George can really be gentle giants huh?!! They are so cute sitting there with Galina and her just beating on Bing!! =0) Love the noises she is making and in the end when you were playing with her hand and she just stared at it! That was the cutest face!! I love her little rolls in her thighs!! She is perfect and your dogs are so well behaved! I love how in the whole video, never once did you have to tell them not to do something!! That is awesome!! =0) Love ya!!
Aww, reminds me of how Mocha is with every kid. She loves them and is so gentle and she just loves to cuddle. Even when the older kids are pounding on her!! Galina is such an adorable baby girl! I love all of your kids!!
Nick and I watched this video...laughing the whole time :) It was so cute...we couldn't believe how good the dogs were with her! Especially Bing...like her little protector :) She really looks a lot like a Kokinda too...sorry Brian!
Holy cow did we not tell you? Gabby has 4 front teeth and her two middle bottom teeth! You definitely do not want her sucking on your finger now! She has quite a powerful bite!! =0)
Post a Comment