BOO!
Aunt Molly sent this adorable onesie and the beyond adorable barrettes - so precious.
Here is Galina in her pumpkin costume, the tulle from the skirt was just barely touching her chin, which meant that she needed to try and eat it.
You can see Brian's t-shirt in the upper lefthand corner, he was behind the blanket, helping her sit up.
The first things I have ever crocheted: her little slippers. One was bigger than the other, the small one kept falling off...
And this is how she spent her first Halloween - the pictures in her tutu were taken later that night, at home, after she had taken her nap.
Aunt Kerriann sent us Ella's adorable pea-pod costume that I insisted she get - but Hawaii was too hot for it, so we'll wear it in the morning and take some pics for you :) It's cold in the house!


5 comments:
She makes a perfect little pumpkin!! Glad she had a good Halloween! Our girls had a good one too!
AWWW!!! I love it! That is so adorable! I love the set up for the picture too :) She is beginning to look more and more like Brian I think :) She is getting big so fast! Love you all!
She was absolutely adorable in her skirt!! Gosh she is getting so big and expressive!! =0) Love the last picture sleeping on Daddy! How sweet is that!!! Love 'em!!
I love the slippers, that is the one thing I can't crochet. She is beautiful!!
cute outfits. I have been such a halloween slacker thus far with Soph. I just don't want to spend the money on something she doesn't even know she is wearing. Loved the orange booties.
Post a Comment