Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hiatus

My laptop has decided that it no longer wants to work properly (Who am I kidding? It hasn't worked properly since I bought it...darn VISTA). So HP is going to fix it for me, it's still under warranty thank goodness! So I will probably be incommunicado for a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to be able to go and check my e-mail at the base library, but we'll see how ambitious I get.
But before I go, I just wanted to share some updated photos of Galina:
Enjoying her crib.
She always has her fingers in her mouth.
This is about as much time as she ever spends in her crib.
Waiting for me to finish putting away laundry.
One hand in her mouth.
Both hands in her mouth.

Covered in drool.

Smiling. :) My favorite.

I'd just like to add that I'm trying to burn a cd with all of my pictures so that when HP gets my laptop I don't lose everything. It says that it will take 42,778 days and 18 hours to finish burning it! What in the world is wrong with this thing....?

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

She is one of the most beautiful baby girls in the world!! You must love spending time with her!! I love her crib!! Pretty!

Em said...

Her smile in that last picture is absolutely adorable! I just want to squeeze them. That is the cutest smile!!!!

Jennifer said...

Didn't you and your mom make her bedding? I like it!! They already have one thing in common and haven't met yet-mom's bed is the best place to sleep. Olivia uses one hand to shove the other as far in as it will go.