Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Polynesian Cultural Center 12-2-08

Brian's Mom and Dad, Richard and Thearsa, have arrived here in Hawaii to spend a few weeks with us. It has been wonderful to have two extra sets of hands! We ventured up to the North Shore yesterday and went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. Thanks to Marty for helping us out with the great tickets! Thanks to Tarra for making great friends, and sharing them - we'll also be heading up to the North Shore on the 12th to go to Marty and Carey's Ward Christmas Party. Should be lot's and lot's of fun! Well, here are the pictures we paid for from the PCC. I'll post the two candid shots that I took (both of Galina) later...

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Glad they got there safe. Looks like you are having a good time. Galina is getting so big.

Mitch and Shannon said...

I love Galina's smile!! She's too adorable!! Katie you are so tan! I'm jealous. Since August I haven't tanned. I'm looking a little white! Well, have fun with Brian's Parents, looks like you are!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, you had to bring up the prom dresses!! Do you remember dancing in my living room to Dirty Dancing?! I can see Emily and Autumn doing the same thing. Especially Autumn, she's our girly girl! Emily is more of my tom boy. Oh, good times!! That seems like such a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

I so love looking at all the pictures. Thanks, Katie, for making the effort to keep us all in touch with your life out there. You're all beautiful.