The North Shore was incredibly rough, but oddly enough only on the shore line. You couldn't tell by looking beyond it. We went by all of the big name beaches, but eventually stopped at this little spot, I'm not sure that it doesn't have a name that I just don't know, but on a normal day it's just a little snorkleing spot, or wandering over the rocks looking at the puddle-creatures spot. Saturday, it was off-limits to everyone, as were all of the other beaches. In fact, if you'll notice in one picture, people standing out on the rocks - well, not even ten minutes later Brian and I made our way over to that location, only to be called back to the beach by the C&C Lifeguards. Ahh, the injustice...it's just our luck I guess. But, Brian tried to get some good pictures. In fact, I think he took all of these pictures, while I sat in the backseat of the Jeep with a fussy Galina. It was rather windy, and cool (75 is cool to us).
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wish we could have the views that you guys have, it would be worth irritating the life guards.
Post a Comment