We got Aunt Kerriann's box today!
Yay for peek-a-blocks that I couldn't find ANYWHERE!
Yay for raspberry jam cookies that made it and are already half gone!
Yay for new clothes!
Yay for a book on weapons for Brian!
Yay for Eggnog saltwater taffy!
Yay for a Christmas book for Galina!
Yay! Yay! Yay!
By the way Aunt Kerriann...I made hot chocolate last night - it was delish.
:)



2 comments:
We loved Peek-a-blocks!! The things they come up with for our kids. Where were these when we were playing?? All we got were pots and pans and cardboard boxes!!
I do drink juices and teas...not just water, believe me!! But, I do need to drink more water...especially when I work out!! But, soda is my weakness. I drink diet dr.pepper, or diet coke, it's diet, but I'm still weak!!
I love the jogging stroller idea. I bought a regular one, and I use it daily!! I love to walk. It's only for me!!
Yay For Aunt Kerriann, I love Hot Chocolate it is my weekness
Post a Comment