First thing in the morning, we're talking 7 a.m. here - she loves her Daddy.
Galina really is a Daddy's girl. She practically jumps out of my arms when she gets to see Brian. If we're lucky enough to be out of bed when he leaves in the morning, she'd much rather Brian fed her her breakfast than me - which holds true for dinner too.
It's been a little over a week since we got back from North Carolina. We're getting back into our old routine, which is okay, but we can't wait to be back in the hustle and bustle of mainland life. It won't come soon enough, but when it does it will feel like a flash, I know. So we're just trying to enjoy life in Hawaii. Galina and I sat out on a blanket in the back yard for a bit this morning, while the dogs wrestled around us. 
She kept laying down and closing her eyes, soaking up the sunshine I guess.
A lovely, runny nose.
She was loving the boys running around and wrestling.
Sweet baby girl.


4 comments:
She already looks like she has grown since you were here. She has the biggest and most gorgeous smile too. I love it!! I can't get enough of it. Ha ha!! I wish you could send us some of that sun and warmth and make it stay here. Did you hear how it snowed here on Monday? The weather is so crazy!!! Love ya!!! =0)
Ok...I must say it has to be the Marine outfit!! Carter is the same way before nick leaves to go to work and when he walks in the door...I really think he is saying please don't leave me with Mommy today!! Isn't it great though that when they are home you can get things done..!!! I am sure they don't love them more than us..i mean who gave birth to them??
Katie, she looks so precious...you must enjoy that warm weather seeing your family in the snow!
love the precious curly hair. Enjoy the daddy time...I wish I had it.
Post a Comment