Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Cloudy Day on the Beach






This was all last Sunday - it was just a nice day, and thank goodness for the cloud cover once we got to the beach because I had forgotten Galina's hat. It was a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the background-know where we can get something like that? lol Galina is so beautiful, I love her curls and smiles.

Em said...

Galina is just a gorgeous, gorgeous baby. Her smile is intoxicating. You can't help but smile when you see her. =0) I love the beach pictures. It's funny how you are dog less but Brian has all kids in his. Ha ha!! So cute!!

Mitch and Shannon said...

I love days like these when you can be out and still enjoy some sun!! Looks like Galina was really happy to be out! She's all smiles!! I know the dogs had a blast!!

Amanda said...

ok im super jealous of your ability to go to a warm "beach"...cute family...when I take carter to the sound here..its rocky and freezing hopefully it will start warming up soon!!