Harry Potter Years 1, 3 and 4. I paid $2.00 a piece for 1 and 3 and $4.00 for the 4th. These are hardback and they have their dust jackets and the worst thing done to them is the word ELY written across the bottom of the pages of year 4. I think I'll take a savings of like $65.
I also got the hardback of The Polar Express, Yertle the Turtle, Horton Hears a Who!, A Fish Out of Water, and What to Expect the First Year for either $1.00 or $2.00 a piece, which is a savings of $75 (based on the retail prices). Who is throwing out these books and why can't we just cut out the middle man? All hardback books are welcome at my house - drop 'em off...
I managed to find ONE Georgette Heyer novel called Bath Tangle - $3.00. Should be good.


2 comments:
I totally agree with you about going to the Salvation Army to find awesome deals on books and other little knick knacks. If I'd known I would have mailed you my copies of What to expect when expecting, the first year, and the toddler years...I haven't needed them in 6 years!!! I love the Dr.Seuss books also!!
That is awesome! I seriously need to check out our Salvation army. =0)
Post a Comment