Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This little turkey decided to start pushing her hippo around the house and has so far taken a few steps on her own to Pop Pop. She thinks it's super funny to walk straight towards the dogs and watch them scatter. She can't turn the hippo around on her own yet, so she hits a wall and turns around to scream at whoever is in the room. When I took this video she was still having trouble pushing it across my safari carpet :) so tacky...so she'd stop and yell then too.

She'll be walking soon!

4 comments:

Em said...

Woooowwww!! She is really moving! Gabby wasn't even that stable pushing a toy until she could walk. That is amazing Kate!!! I love her little whine when she can't keep going. She is so adorable and strong!!! =0) Can't wait for more video!!!

Jennifer said...

Isn't it neat how "in step" Galina and Olivia are growing up at the same pace. They share each others temperments.

Mitch and Shannon said...

She is so cute!!! Looks like she's got you guys wrapped around her little finger with that "whine" of hers. I'm glad your folks are there visiting. How long will they be there?!

Robyn said...

That hippo walker is super cute. I haven't seen anything like it. Does it work well on carpet? Do you guys even have carpet?