Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Brian's Jeep

Brian's jeep got a new paint job - black. When we first decided to paint it, we bought black spray paint, but...it wasn't black. For some reason it was gunmetal gray. Anyhow, this time the spray paint was actually black. Brian likes it. It drives faster now. It's also tricked out with a gun cylinder shift-knob and a new cd player, thanks to Dad. Yes, that's what he did while he was vacationing in paradise...work.


People are always moving in and out around here, and you can tell they're moving out because the curb gets piled up with trash. Well, someone down the street was throwing out this wooden bench, so...Brian, under cover of darkness brought it home for me. It was covered in crayon, and the hinges were rusted out. I've been too cheap to buy an elevated-feeder for the boys, so fo almost five years now they've been eating off of the floor *gasp* but not anymore! $45 later, I own a jig saw and an elevated feeder! I know...it would've cost pretty much the same to buy one. But hey, you appreciate it more when you've worked for (on) it. It's just the right height now, for the boys and Galina.

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

I love the Dog food tray!! Very creative!!! Brian, your jeep looks "HOT"!!!

Em said...

Brian's jeep is looking saaasssy! I bet he is lovin' driving it. =0) Love the dog bowl, it looks great! Good thinkin' and way to go on saving you some money!!! =0) Love y'all!!

Elizabeth said...

Your blog is delightful Katie! I will have to send an invite for mine out to you.