Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Intruder Alert!

Intruder Alert!
Oh, wait - it was just this little guy.



For the past three days we've left the light off in the kitchen so as not to cook him. I called our rental company and asked for someone to come and get him out, but, alas, to no avail. I guess he wasn't important enough. However, after a discussion with my Mom about pulling my bedroom dresser out to the kitchen to stand on (we don't own a ladder) she suggested the fridge, but I didn't think Brian would be tall enough. It took the fridge and the step ladder, such saftey hazards, Dad, I know - but we got the little devil out - and I got the light fixture and behind the fridge cleaned. He wasn't any worse for wear, hopefully he found some water and went on his way. And by way, I mean A-way from my house. On to tackle the next critters...ants...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

We have been bombarded with ants since we moved in:( I've gotten to where I don't want to kill all the pest that come in the house, but do beg them to wait till Aaron is home to deal with it.

Mitch and Shannon said...

I don't have to deal with little creatures like that anymore...but we do have flies...and mosquitoes...it's not fun...glad your little fellow went away! Good job Brian!

Em said...

That is crazy!! You are so nice though for trying to at least keep him alive, and then to save his little self. Hopefully he won't spread the word. Ha ha!!