OMG, I love her hair!!!! Look how curly and BLONDE it is...where does the blonde come from??? she is just too darn cute!!! I love the pics!!!
That is AWESOME!!! She is so stinkin' cute even with the crazy hair!! I'm going to have to check out a fleecy blanket and see what wonders that can have on Gabby's hair. haha!! I love Galina's little smiles for ya, too beautiful!!
Her hair is getting so blond! I can't believe how fast she's growing up. What a doll!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMG, I love her hair!!!! Look how curly and BLONDE it is...where does the blonde come from??? she is just too darn cute!!! I love the pics!!!
That is AWESOME!!! She is so stinkin' cute even with the crazy hair!! I'm going to have to check out a fleecy blanket and see what wonders that can have on Gabby's hair. haha!! I love Galina's little smiles for ya, too beautiful!!
Her hair is getting so blond! I can't believe how fast she's growing up. What a doll!
Post a Comment