She LOVES to read and be read to - especially by Brian. I can be sitting on the floor reading a book as animatedly as you please and if Brian walks into the room, she's out of my lap, handing the book to him...can you tell I'm a little jealous?
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Remember when Mom would read to us before bedtime...just think if Dad had come in...we probably would have traded her in too :) Even though we loved it just as much! At least she likes to read, always encourage that!! love ya!
It seems the only time Olivia prefers me over Aaron is when she is tired or pooping!!
I'm thinking that I will only be useful to Sadie for nourishment. Once she's done with me, then Brandon will be the only one who matters. It's been that way with a couple of them. I hear it's worse with girls.
Ha ha!!! I love it!! I think she is going to be a little smarty like her Mommy! Mines addicted to toys, books are fun to look at and pretend to read for about 5 seconds. Then we're done. It doesn't matter who is reading!! Love the pictures, Galina is just gorgeous!!! =0) Brian doesn't look so bad either!! Haha!
Post a Comment