I made chocolate chip cookies last Saturday, so in an effort to not eat 12 a night, we've been sitting down to one each, with a glass of milk, after dinner. She certainly looks forward to it.
This is my absolute favorite duck. He is a blue-winged teal. I'm actually not sure if this is a male or female. It's beautiful though.
I had no idea that there were garden spiders here in Hawaii. They are shaped just a bit differently than the North Carolina garden spiders. These guys have pointier rear-ends...
I love this girl. We've been spending a bit of time on the beach in the evenings. Galina loves it. Bing and George love it. Brian and I enjoy it, but could both do without the sand it brings home. At any rate, I brought my camera to play with while Brian played with Galina.
She is always picking things up and handing them to you. I'm grateful for the latter part since some of the things she picks up, she shouldn't...
Running from the waves (and from Daddy)!
Eskimo kisses. This is a relatively new thing - but she's always willing to give kisses to us, so we're soaking it up!
I LOVE that little fat finger. It points at everything. It points at the dogs while she says, "GO!" It points at people, plants, clouds, books, and it makes it's way into every nook and cranny on those rocks. I'm constantly watching the little holes to make sure there isn't anything in the hole that could hurt her because she has NO FEAR.
It's hard to get a smile at the beach because they are all pointed towards the ocean and she is in the water and I'm not, not with my camera. So - we'll take a sneaky grin :)
I wish I could post videos on here. Brian wouldn't appreciate it, but you would! He is so PARANOID when it comes to Galina. He's not holding her hand - oh no - he has a death grip on her arm. That's why she spends her time running from him at the beach...
I took a picture of our footprints :) and one of the view.



7 comments:
She is doing the cutest things in everyone of those pictures. Beautiful.
loving her curly, whispy hair!
This makes me really wish it was a lot warmer here right now so we could go play on the beach!!! I am the one usually with the death grip..Nick claims he has to learn somehow!! I wonder how different he would be with a girl..Im guessing a lot different! :)
I'm loving the "sneaky" little smile! That is just too cute!!! She is just so adorable Kate!!! You make the beach look so fun!!! =0)
Hey the last picture is gorgeous, not that the pictures of Galina aren't she is getting so big. It's so funny to see Brian so paranoid he sure wasn't with mine at the beach he would go out past the waves with Julia and scare the crap out of me. Love ya
I love the foot print picture. I'm gonna assume I've still got some left over hormones or something cause it made me a little misty eyed. LOL!!
She sure is adorable. I believe Brandon is going to be just like Brian when it comes to Sadie. He already acts like she's a lot more fragile than they were. You'd think it was our fist baby instead of our sixth! He picks her up like he's never picked up a newborn and is afraid he's going to break her. It's kinda cute though.
K those are great pictures! My favorite is the 4th one. Oh and the footprints one is awesome. You're a good photographer yourself! Thanks for the nice compliment :)
Post a Comment