




So last night was a late night. I got home after 10 p.m. Brian waited up for me. And, right on cue, Galina gave us an early morning - 6:35 a.m. Yay!
We were up and breakfasted by 7 a.m. With nothing else to do, we went on a hike. It was called Judd Trail - across the Pali. You had to walk through a bamboo forest, then up a very steep hill covered in Hawaii's version of a pine tree, then back down the hill and across a stream. It was a lot of fun. Beautiful weather, a couple of mosquitos, but we were prepared for them, and the dogs were able to run and smell and pee and whatever else they wanted to do. We were home by 10 a.m. So, Brian and I changed and took Galina to the beach for an hour. The water was freezing, I didn't bring my camera and Galina plopped right in! She loved it. Played hard, and went down for her nap as soon as we got home. I worked out, Brian went to help Sam Nunez out with MCMAP stuff (USMC martial arts), and after a big bowl of Special K Chocolate Delight, I'm going to settle into my Sharing Time for tomorrow and Brian is going to watch Lethal Weapon, but I have no idea which one...
A good day!


3 comments:
Is Brian wearing socks?? =0) I so love all of the activities you guys can do! Looks so fun!!
Sounds like so much fun... I wish we could do things like that but we would have to drive for hours to get to anything worth seeing. Can't wait for July now!
Looks like Brian is wearing 5 Fingers.....they are comfy!!!
Post a Comment