Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Official...

...ly over!
Brian is a Green Belt Instructor for the United States Marine Corps. Three weeks and 15 pounds (lost!) later - it's all over. Long, hard, grueling days - and I'm not being dramatic. It was ridiculous how much PT this course involved. I think it would probably have earned censure from higher-up were they aware of it - but Brian did it! We're very happy for him and so excited to see him a little bit more (I know, we're babies - I can't imagine a deployment!) everyday!

Also, my show (Hercules) is over - so I'm home in the evenings now too! Except that I'm hoping to audition and get into 'Guys and Dolls' with Diamond Head Theatre.

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Congrats to Brian!!! We're happy for him!!! And for you guys, glad your show went well, and good luck on the next audition!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Brian:) Good luck Katie, I know I don't like having Aaron gone for any stretch of time either.

Em said...

Congratulations Brian!!! That is so wonderful!! I really didn't think he had 15 extra pounds on him to loose! =0) I know you have to be so relieved that's over and Hercules!! I can't wait to see pictures or video, which ever you could get!!!! =0) Congrats to all of you!!! Gabby immediately pointed at the cake and said "that a cake", and wanted to eat it!! haha!! =0)