
in the green, green grass. Her pants just make me think of a pirate. I don't know why. She is so much fun! She loves to do the 'Surprise Face' and there's her version of a 'Sad Face' in there too - although it's isn't as "pretty" as the one she makes when she's actually sad. Green grapes. That explains that. And, I asked her to "go and sit like Bing and George" - that's what she came up with. Jeez oh pete, she's fun!


3 comments:
My fav is where she is sniffing the flower. Her little scrunched up nose...Olivia almost made Aunt Nicole cry tonight when she started crying 'cause I got onto her, its hard not to laugh when she gets that upset!
I was going to say the exact thing as jennifer. That flower one is precious.
I am lovin' your camera! It takes awesome pictures! They look professional and just amazing. Although, I have to say your models are pretty darn good at being cute! =0)
Post a Comment