Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Play Date

My friend, Marena, let me watch her little boy this morning, Elessar. It's always fun to have Elessar over. He's got a sweet disposition and he and Galina know each other (Marena and I walk every morning for an hour - or should I say we talk every morning for an hour?!) very well. Elessar knows my dogs, knows me. We have a blast. We eat a lot. Eating ranks pretty high on mine and Galina's list of favorite's - and apparently Elessar's too...
I wish I knew football terminology. I told her to put her fingers on the laces, so now that's the only way she'll hold it, and she'll yell "SET!" before she throws it. That's the extent of my football knowledge though...

Elessar.

They were both so cute walking to the playground. Galina asked to hold my hand first, but when I gave it to her she waved it away and pointed at Elessar. She calls him 'Sar' - and I said, "You want to hold hands with Elessar?" As soon as he heard that, he turned around and gave her his hand. However, they both wanted to hold one finger, like they do with us. It was cute to watch their little hands fumble to hold on to each other - and it only lasted for a second before they were both done.

We had goldfish and grapes for a snack. One of my bowls will suction cup to the piano bench, so that's where I put the snack. Galina and Elessar took turns playing peek-a-boo beneath it. I loved it and they both loved it!

Now, I have to say, that Galina did exceptionally well with sharing. She only complained once or twice and the rest of the time would willingly share. She's getting it and it makes me happy. However, this photo also makes me happy. I'm sorry, I just love it. Bossy-pants.

1 comment:

Kerriann said...

Katie you Galina stories are wonderful you need to print them out or keep a journal. I have a Journal for all the girls. I write down all the aswesome things they do and how I felt when they did them. Julia's is chock full, Ella has most of her baby years done, Anna has one line writing prompts I will fill in later. Hey I started right? Anyway Galina will love to read all about it when she gets older. It's not to late to start love and miss you bunches wish we were there to share in her wonderful adventures!!