I wasn't feeling great on Friday. In an effort to conserve my strength and energy, we did things that didn't require my moving too much. Things like, letting Galina swim in the pool, and letting Galina play games on my iphone for an hour...I'm a good Mom.
I'm feeling pretty good today, so we've been out and about, but I wanted to share her big old smile with everyone. Brian's on duty, we met him for lunch and McDonald's (another + for Mom) and I'm supposed to be working on my sharing time for tomorrow.
P is for Procrastinate.


3 comments:
You're right...big ole smile...she is beautiful...Dad says she'll never be camera-shy :) And the dogs look very protective...love you all Mom
She is just too adorable! You just want to squeeze her cheeks!! I love the bathing suit too. =0)
looks like Galina loves sick days :) love ya'll!
Post a Comment