Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happiness is...

Blowing bubbles! Kind of.

Rest.
Finally, we built something useful.

Watching the boys run through the grass, while we tell her to stay with us.

Checking out the flowers.

Running.
She's yelling, "Cattup!" (Catch up, for you non-Galinese speakers) and running after Brian.

Running some more.
He's up there somewhere.

Messing around with the settings on my camera. I couldn't reproduce this though.

Shade.
Sometimes this is the only thing the playground is good for.

Waiting...while I take pictures.

More running...
They're both ready to get home for some "zert" (dessert).

2 comments:

Em said...

I love "Happiness"! Galina is so adorable, and she even looks like her Daddy from behind while running! So cute!! =0)

Me and Nick said...

Can't wait to get there and join y'all on the walks! I'm so excited for Julius be able to go outside in shorts and a t-shirt :)