
What almost-2 year old doesn't have their own cell phone?
Or a fan remote control that they like to pretend is a cell phone?

I promise I don't use my phone with her that much. I promise.
In fact, she uses my phone more than I do...which is sad.
Don't you love the crab-hat? It was so HOT outside, but she insisted.
When it's right, it's right.
Daddy Time. As soon as he walks into the house, he gives us both hugs/kisses and says, "I'm going to change." Galina then races after him shouting, "Come! Come!" That's only the beginning. When he's home, he's all hers. It's both mandatory and voluntary.

That's what a daddy is for.

She's pretending to be an airplane. You can see the speck of an airplane back behind her. It's like our own personal air show around here and Galina LOVES it. She says "airpane" and "heh-copt" all of the time. We love it. Of course, our walks take at least 30 minutes - most of the time a lot longer because we have to stop and watch the planes. We have to stop and pretend to pee like the dogs. We have to stop and jump. We have to, we have to, we have to...
Galina won't just smile for me. I have to ask her to do things like make a surprise face...
...or a grump face...
...or a sad face...
No, scratch that, I never have to ask for this one, it's automatically her first choice. I don't know why, she's a happy baby.

A climbing baby.
A big-girl baby.
"You're back! You're back! You didn't leave us forever!"
You should hear them howl when we walk away from the house without them.
Wow! That's some cold water!
She's so tired of me taking pictures...
Time to go home.

Rinsing off our feet.
Well, hopefully sickness is done in our house for awhile. Thankfully, and truly I am thankful, Galina got a pretty light strain of the stomach bug that's going around. I got hit the hardest, but I think Brian feels it the most because he's never sick and, well, like the saying says, "The bigger they are, the harder they fall." Thank goodness it was only 24 hours (twice for me). Please, oh please, stay away sickness. Pretty please.


1 comment:
These are the cutest!! It's just got to be a kid thing to use a phone. I do not use the phone hardly at all and Gabby still will pretend to talk on the phone all of the time! Haha!! I hope the sickness stays away from you guys from now on too! =0)
Post a Comment