Julius got down to business in the jumperoo :) Tell me this isn't the cutest face?!

Someone else wasn't thrilled with his excitement - but she's warming up to him!

Not really the place to post it (I'm sure Molly will go more into depth) but his first time in the ocean (bath water more like) at Hidden Beach on MCBH Kaneohe Bay.

Working on their tans.
Hanging out with Aunt Mimi and Julius - looking for the sea turtle.
Still looking for the sea turtle. He popped up about 15 feet from us at one point, but I scared him gasping and telling Molly to look, so he didn't venture another look at us - well, except from a distance...he's WAY out there...neat though, good luck :)
We're enjoying our visit - staying busy. Julius has a cold :( Galina is cutting her eye teeth and the two below it. Brian will go on leave (HOPEFULLY) a few days before Molly leaves so we're excited to get to spend time together hiking and playing! Molly and I are trying to get in as much time as we can at the beach, so that we can go hiking with Brian and we may even attempt a trip to the big island to attend the temple together! We'll see!


3 comments:
Julius's face is absolutely adorable!!!! You cannot help but smile at him! I'm loving Galina's stare, that is hilarious!!! =0) Love the pics! Looks like so much fun!!
Sooo happy you have Molly and Julius with you! I love his face in the jumparoo!!! PRICELESS!!!
Julius is sooo big! I'm so glad you get to spend this time with Molly and the baby...It's nice to have family around even for a few weeks. We miss you and love you all sooo much..Can't wait to see everyone...Give Molly our love too kisses to the babies....Love ya
Post a Comment