Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Black Pearl



They were practicing the sword fighting. Pretty cool. Especially to hear.



I'm not sure, but I think these two are supposed to look intimidating.


I think I'll drag Brian back later, but I overheard two security guards saying they were only filming on certain nights, and I'm assuming they want those nights kept a secret. I suppose we could camp out in front of the crew parking, but I don't think I'm that desperate...especially considering I've only seen the first PoC in full.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

how cool.

kokanuts said...

It IS bigger than I thought it would be. Pretty neat. One day Galina will remember these pictures when that old movie comes on and she lets her kids watch it :)

kokindas5 said...

I had no idea they were making #4. I told Jason and now we are having a Pirates marathon.

kokindas5 said...

I had no idea they were making #4. I told Jason and now we are having a Pirates marathon.