ADORABLE!!!!
I love it! Were you in the background showing her how to stand? Or did she do those poses all on her own? She looks like a little dancer!!
she is so cute. i love the pics.
One day she will have her own pair, may not be ballet, but some kind of dancing shoe...and she will be lovely :)
I love these ballerina photos!! SO ADORABLE!!! She will have her own pair one day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ADORABLE!!!!
I love it! Were you in the background showing her how to stand? Or did she do those poses all on her own? She looks like a little dancer!!
she is so cute. i love the pics.
One day she will have her own pair, may not be ballet, but some kind of dancing shoe...and she will be lovely :)
I love these ballerina photos!! SO ADORABLE!!! She will have her own pair one day!
Post a Comment