My phone's camera. Can you guess what or where these pictures are?
So, I'll number them - if you want to guess - and I'll give answers in a few days :)
Above is #1.

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11
That's it...the rest are just catch-up stuff from my phone.

A cactus flower we saw on the Lanikai Pill-box Hike we took last Saturday. In an effort to tire Galina out (in the hopes of bringing back naps) we let her walk most of it. She kept telling people passing-by, "I'm a good hiker. I need a snack."
Yesi Randall, a friend here, organized a Cookie Exchange. I'd never been a part of one of these - but I'm glad this was my first because it was fantastic! Yesi had a container for everyone to take home their cookies in, and she had prizes (candles, aprons, place mats, etc.) for a couple of games she played. It was a lot of fun!
This was the table of cookies - I think in the end there were 17 different kinds. I made no-bake cookies and Galina kept sneaking up to the table to grab one and pop it in. I realized she was doing it when her cheeks stayed full!

Almost two weeks ago she got, "a skahuge goose-egg" - that's what she calls it. We were dancing in the living room and her forehead managed to find the gap between the sofa and recliner that meets up at the edge of a little table. Ouch!

We walk in the mornings, typically, and on the way home she always wants to stop at these little bus stops. They aren't really bus stops, but there are about five of them on our way home, just little covered areas with two benches. She just wants me to sit on a bench and she'll sit on a bench and she'll talk, while I think about how much I wish I hadn't started letting her out of the stroller to walk the last little bit home and how much I wish I hadn't let her sit on the bench that ONE time, because she's such an elephant...and an elephant never forgets. But, actually, for the most part it's fun. She talks a lot, and very well and surprises me with the things she knows and can have conversations about. In this picture she said, "Mommy, I have an idea." Cute.

Back on November 12th we went to the Laie Temple Rededication. It was a great chance to take her through a temple. Anytime she sees a picture of a big beautiful building she calls it a temple. She did really well, was quiet and attentive, and we bought her her own CTR ring at distribution before we left, but she was happier with the free cookies they were giving out! For some reason (and I attribute it all to that blasted CTO Hercules musical I helped with) Galina always says, "I'm want to get married." When she started in with that, I said ONCE, "...in the Temple, after college." So now I'll hear her playing with her toys and she'll say, "Let's go to college, THEN get married." And at various points in a day she'll say, "Mommies and Daddies get married in Temples." I guess since I can't erase the word from her memory, I'm hoping to just set things straight with correct principles :)


7 comments:
1# has to be one of the pups
2# carpet
3# Galina's nice tan legs
4# fabric
5# I wanna say your legs, but I don't know if you own those type of shoes =0)
6#
sorry, somehow I hit done
6# Galina's legs again - love the shoes
7# flowers
8# Galina's cute little legs and feet in her little slip
9# dining room chair with dog leashes
10# rug meeting the tile with Galina's cute little stripped leg
11# Galina's cute blow up chair
A few of these were tough! =0) I watched the video the first time with it muted, because Gabby was sleeping, so I thought it was about marriage...ha ha ha! She is such a smartie singing along with Super Why!! Love it!!
Ok, let me see...
1. stuffed animal...in the jogging stroller
2. church pew
3. galina's legs...in the cadillac stroller
4. a chair with really pretty fabric
5. Katie's legs...in walmart
6. Galina's legs...in the walmart cart
7. a plumeria lei...in Galina's carseat
8. Galina's legs...in a chair in the kitchen
9. Dining room chair by the back door
10. Galina's leg...in the kitchen
11. Galina's blow-up Dora chair in the living room
Fun pictures!!
Galina was SUPER cute (future dancer of course) but Bing/George (don't know which)stole the show.... I laughed at him just laying there like absolutely nothing was going on! HILARIOUS!
Okay here's the answers :)
1. Yellow blanket in blue jogging stroller
2. Church pew (this one took ME forever)
3. G in cadillac stroller at commissary
4. G's little blue couch
5. My legs in commissary
6. G's legs in shopping cart at commissary (we live there)
7. A flower lei in her carseat
8. G in her "pretty skirt" at computer desk
9. Dining chair with dog leashes
10. Kitchen rug and G's leg
11. G's dora chair and a bit of the arm of the recliner
Good job Em and Molls :)
Love y'all!
You guys are all rock stars...I keep looking at these and I'm like, WHAT?!!! LOL...fun game Katie, have Galina take some more..this time I'll give it a try!!!
So, I'm an idiot...didn't understand that it was a game!!! Love you all By the way, Galina is a good photographer already :)
Post a Comment