for breakfast.
You can't tell, but it's 5:42 a.m.
A friend brought some cupcakes over at around 8 p.m. the night before so, to avoid a fuss, I told Galina she could have one for breakfast. She didn't forget and I think she was up all the earlier for thinking about it. Lesson learned.


4 comments:
Mom is great, give us some chocolate cake!! Just look at that grin...like Christmas morning to her! :) Maybe we should give our kids more treats then they won't actually be treats anymore and things like this won't happen, lol!
Nope...you're doing this just right...treats should be treats. Think what it would be like if we had Christmas more than once a year...(well, that's a bad example 'cause we'd all be broke, but you know what I mean) Love that grin...needs a hug and a kiss :)
I love the special days where we have awesome, yummy, not good for us food...so good!!!!! =0)
her and carter are too much alike...we can't tell him about our fun adventures the night before..if so at 4am beside my bed i hear--mom is it time to go yet?!
Post a Comment