I have always loved the original painting by Jack Vettriano.
I'm sure this is not allowed, but I'm not selling it, not even printing it, just dreaming.
I had an idea, before I was married and thought I would actually have a year or more to plan my wedding (not to mention unlimited $$$), to stage an engagement portrait session to match the painting.
Well, almost 8 years later, I made my own. Maybe I'll wear a red dress to the Marine Corps Ball this year and redo it with a current image of me and Brian. But, I doubt it. I think this one is kind of cool.



3 comments:
Awesome! I really love it! :) Maybe one day we'll be able to take this picture in real life! :)
I love it too! I'm sure Mr. Vettriano doesn't mind! When you finally get this together in real life me and dad can be the maid and butler :~)
That is so awesome!!!!! I totally think you should try and actually recreate the picture! We can get someone to be the made and butler! =0)
Post a Comment