Early Sunday morning, the 7th (yes, Conference, but we were back by 11 a.m.!) I made everybody load up and head over to the Minute Man National Park so that Emily could take some pictures for me! It was awesome, even though Emily wasn't feeling good at all - she was a good sport and took some awesome shots - with a lot of great angles :) It was chilly, and early, and all of the kids were either starting or getting over colds - but at least we have great family pictures for this year!
Thank you Emily & Granny (for watching all of the kids!)!!










4 comments:
So beautiful!! I love you guys!! Miss you!!
It was so FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely loved taking the family pictures! Also, learning something new...it's all about the angles, is always nice!!!! =0) It's always easy though to snap great photos when the family is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! =0)
Love the pictures!! Em really did a GREAT job!! I read the two posts before this one too. Love the updates on everyone! Sad for the new schedule you all are adjusting to! The new Rapunzel dress is adorable!! Johnny brushing his teeth is a good thing, right?! :) I'm ready to come visit!! Have to start planning a trip for the spring or sometime! :)
Beautiful photos!!!! Miss you guys and we will catch up one day!!!
Post a Comment