Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Coming On Christmas

We had snow on Saturday! But it's all gone now, and it's sunny and 57 degrees outside. Oh well! We enjoyed it while we had it!

I dressed the kids up this morning and took a few pictures of them in front of the tree, of course now I've spent the rest of the morning sitting in front of the computer editing them and posting this and just tooling around on the internet. Awful...

Anyhow, I've included all of our pictures to date. Blogger has decided that I put too many pictures on my blog and now they want me to pay for picture storage. So, because I like to print my blog in January, I've done it for now. But once January rolls around...I may not be blogging anymore. I may just use Facebook, and just create a photo book on snapfish throughout the year. I haven't decided yet...big sad face.

Five years of blogging has been pretty awesome, should I just suck up the $10 a month? But I don't think it would stop there because you only get so much storage for that amount. Frustration. Options?

Okay, here are some fun, wintry pictures because we're getting excited for Christmas!


























No comments: