September 4, 2004
2006
2007
2010
2011
2012
You would think I'd have nine pictures here, but I don't. I do, however have these six that are a pretty good representation of us. We've moved four times - that's not too bad for nine years with the Marine Corps. However, within that nine years we've been to: Texas, California, North Carolina, New York, Hawaii, Arizona, Washington, Virginia, Montana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and South Carolina. We've driven through even more!
Since getting married we've added two dogs and two children. We've gotten to know each other's families and...SURPRISE...we love both of them. Brian is still a fanatic about working out. He has since added working on cars, making knives and stockpiling guns/ammo. He's a magnificent father. Couldn't have asked for more there. He's a Sergeant in the USMC, and we're hoping that he'll be a Staff Sergeant very, very soon. He's also the Scout Master at Church and enjoys the time he gets to spend there. He's currently teaching Galina to play Chess - at least that's what we're calling it.
My life is a bit different, no theatre, no singing (other than Church), no college. But I get to spend my days with two little fire crackers and they are a joy. I try to exercise, and am still trying to learn to play the piano. Slow going. I love to sketch, but don't do it often enough. I like being me, I guess that's all you can ask for.
Together - we're an odd mix. Probably not what you'd call "made for each other" but we make it work because we want to. Here's to another 9 years!








2 comments:
You guys are an AWESOME couple!!! Love the pictures you do have and so excited you guys have celebrated 9 years! It seriously seems like y'all just got married!!! =0) Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy late anniversary! Loved your last comment...that's Justin and I, too.
Post a Comment