We are SO EXCITED to introduce:
Matilda Laverne Baldwin
She joined us on March 24, 2015 at 5:54 p.m.
At 9 lbs. she was a big girl!
The nurses at the hospital measured her at 20 1/2 in. long but one of these days I'm going to remember to measure my babies myself. Because, just like with Galina and Johnny, two days after we were discharged from the hospital she measured 21 1/4 in. You never know!
Galina and Johnny were BEYOND excited to have her (and me) home. I was just as ecstatic to finally come home! Worst hospital stay ever...but that's a story for another day.
Here is Matilda in the same dress/hat/shoes that I wore home from the hospital, Galina too - and Gabriella, Lydia, Madilyn and Amelia too!
The hospital photographer came around and, I'll admit, her pictures were a tad bit better (brighter/whiter) but they wanted $200+, so we opted to take our own pictures of this little three day old.
Then Aunt Emily and I decided to do a few more artistic shots. This was when she was one week old.
This little girl is so fun - she's up a lot at night, she's very alert and tries to look around already. She LOVES to listen to Brian talk, and tries to watch him too. She is the sweetest girl and tomorrow she will be two weeks old already! We have been very blessed to be surrounded by family and loved ones and are very excited to bless her on Sunday the 12th surrounded, again, by family.
Birth announcements are coming soon and, for now, you can find us in our jammies with lots of Easter candy and Netflix :)
Welcome home, Tilda!
























1 comment:
She is so beautiful!!!!!! Love the sibling pics! You seriously have the cutest kids!!!!!!
Post a Comment