Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Alright already!

Okay, so we're done getting stuff...maybe - I'd still like decent bedroom furniture for us...our headboard is for a full-size and we have a queen. It's annoying, plus our dresser is for a little girl, not two adults. One day...
For now - we've upgraded our dining room. We had a 4 seater, lovingly gifted to us by Molly and Tina Spears. We've used it for quite some time now, and love it - but looking at having people come over to eat, well there's nowhere for them to sit. So whilst I was cruising around craigslist, I found this dining table that had 8 chairs, a floral patterned cushion and a leaf. It was pretty cheap, so we went to see it, liked it, brought it home. After some serious elbow grease (spray paint, laquer, fabric for new cushions, and a big ceramic hen) it now graces our dining room and we are excited for everyone to use it when they come! Here it is:

I also wanted to share some pics of our niece Sophie - Brian's big brother's little girl -who lives out in Montana with her big brother General - they are both absolutely adorable!

General always looks so forlorn though...
But Sophie doesn't let him get her down :)

He is a real dog, and he is actually not the largest that his breed produces - if you can believe that. And Sophie is going to be a big sister in November! It's a neat year for Brian and his brothers, they are all expecting within about 5 months of each other, but we couldn't live further apart (as Jennifer put it). We are in Hawaii, Chris, Robyn and Sophie are in Montana, and Aaron, Jennifer, Czarina and Bella are in Texas. Thank goodness for e-mail and blogs :)

So that is life right now - moving along. I'll be 30 weeks on Monday - isn't full term like 37? Man that's nerve wracking! I have to go lay down... :)

2 comments:

Em said...

Holy Cow that dog is huge! His head is three times the size of Sophie's. I would be scared of walking in on him unexpectedly. He does look so kind and gentle though...or maybe patient is the word. =0) Love the dining set. How awesome is it that you guys find such gorgeous stuff for cheap!!!! Miss ya!!!

Shauna said...

The table is awesome. I didn't know you guys were such good fixer-uppers. And I also didn't know you were so close to your due date. Exciting!