I decided last Saturday that I wanted some original wall art in the baby's room. I had been looking at a few different styles of ABC wall-cards to border the room with, but I bought the stick on letters. The wall cards were $30, so I decided to make personalized wall-cards with canvas and paint. It cost roughly the same, although my right hand was pretty sore on Monday, and looks okay - if I do say so myself. So there are my wall-cards for the babies room :)
Also, found a really cute pair of shoes for $2.99 from Ross. They were too adorable, not that she'll ever really need them or know that she had them, I just couldn't resist!
Things are still moving along. I had my sugar test - finally over with! Although with a little bit of confusion. I didn't know that I couldn't eat for twelve hours beforehand, so I may have to endure it again once they get the results. I've been passed off between doctors and nurses, there is something to be said for private practice!
Brian is doing good at work - they wrestled for PT the other morning and he won five of the six fights he was in. He spends a lot of time working-out and thinking about working out - drives me a little crazy, but he's doing good and making a good impression. Hopefully I can get him into a history class that will start next month and by this time next year he'll be a Staff Sergeant - that's what we're aiming for anyways!


3 comments:
Those are so cute. Did you put a picture of the wall art up? I don't see it. Love y'all!!!
Scratch the question, the art just showed up. It's so beautiful!!!
The name is even prettier now that I see it so cute on the wall. Good job, I'm impressed!
Love the $2.99 shoes.
Post a Comment