
We have finally finished finishing the furniture and put it in the room! Yay! Now it doesn't look quite so empty. Do the bookshelves look silly so close to the chest and cutting off the sides of the window? I only did that so that when I put pillows on top of the chest you will be able to lean against the bookshelves - of course, not really because they aren't very stable...I don't know...

You can see the "wallies" around the ceiling too! Now all we need is a red carpet and tons of other stuff...

A very nice dresser...

Only four drawers :) But big enough for a baby, considering there is an entire closet as well!

The hope chest has a cedar bottom and lid supports that keep it open. No pinched fingers...
So that is the nursery furniture - it sure took some time, but it all matches the crib - yay! Well, we love you all - hope everyone is safe and happy!
1 comment:
It's beautiful Kate!!! I think the bookcases look fine, but would look okay spaced out too!!!
Post a Comment