Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

For Aunt Molly



While here in Hawaii, Aunt Molly found a onesie that we just had to get. The Levis were purchased by Granny and are absolutely adorable. Note - Brian thinks she may need suspenders with the jeans!

Fact: It was in the boys section at Gap.

Fact: Brian thought he wanted a little boy.

Fact: Brian got to pretend that he had a son...for a second.


I'm sure this won't be the last time she wears a "not so girly" outfit :) poor baby...

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Katie,
I love the color blue on Galina!! She looks COMFORTABLE!!! I dressed Emily in blue all the time and everyone thought she was a little boy...but I knew she was my beautiful girl!!

Em said...

Awwwww!! She looks so adorable and alert already. =0) I like dressing Gabbs in other colors, it's kind of fun breakin' the norm. He he!! Love ya!!

Me and Nick said...

I love the outfit! Don't you just love dressing her up :) You can really see how light her hair looks in this picture...I think. She's beautiful!