
She can't help herself. She talks during the entire walk, but as soon as we come to the big curve, just before we get home, she's out. Every time.

She's starting to smile so much more - it's so awesome.

I caught her while she was talking to me, and smiling.

Who is this person? And why do they keep blinding me? Enough already.
She's getting so big.
4 comments:
I have to admit that when she smiles, like in the first two pictures of her, she looks like Brian!!! She is gorgeous!!! I love that she actually likes her little snugli thing. Gabby cried when I would put her in hers when we first attempted walking with it. =0) Ya know if she enjoys these walks so much she is going to be a little nature/exercise kid. Won't that be fun finding things to do outside!! he he!! Definitely need more kids!!! =0) Love ya!!
She's so beautiful!! I can't believe how big she's getting!! You must be proud!
She is getting so big, wow! i don't know whose big eyes she has but they're so pretty!
I've just finished watching conference. Pres. Monson, in the closing address, reminded us that tomorrows sometimes pile up as empty yesterdays. (I can't wait to read the Ensign so I can get the quote correct!) I'm looking forward to the tomorrow when I can hold Galina, Katie and Brian again. Let me do all that I can today to make sure that tomorrow comes and is full of love and gratitude. You are all beautiful.
Post a Comment