She is so cute...I think she is one of the prettiest babies on the planet! I think your sweaters will be in style in three years...mine are in style that I wore in HS..well, some of them!! The ones that fit!! I love this fall weather but it could easily get back in the 90's here. So, I'm grateful!
3 comments:
She is so cute...I think she is one of the prettiest babies on the planet! I think your sweaters will be in style in three years...mine are in style that I wore in HS..well, some of them!! The ones that fit!! I love this fall weather but it could easily get back in the 90's here. So, I'm grateful!
Ya know it just makes her the cutest with her mouth hanging open!! She is so beautiful!!
She looks so grown up sitting in the chair. The girls like to listen to her laughing a few posts back-always asking when we will see ya'll.
Post a Comment