Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Oreos anyone?

I sat down on the couch with a glass of milk, ready to enjoy the last few oreos and this is what I opened up to - I'm not kidding. This bag of oreos was in my pantry - which, granted, is only a closet with sliding doors in the kitchen - but how in the world did he find the one thing I didn't have in zip-loc? I guess because it was the only thing - poor guy. He was so full on oreos he couldn't even run...so gross. Needless to say, the oreos and the gecko took a trip to the backyard. Ruined my sweet tooth for the night.

3 comments:

Em said...

Eeewwwwwww! He is kind of cute though. Had he really been eating the oreos? that is so weird! Sorry you lost your sweet tooth, bummer!

Robyn said...

Rude little guy. That would totally gross me out though. Yucky. I hope he got a good snack out of it.

Mitch and Shannon said...

Ewww, that's disgusting...but I'm glad he got a great snack!! Mocha loves my clean laundry. She lays on the bed only when Mitch and I are laying there. We love for about 10 mins then she leaves us and lays on the floor in her bed! She's a great girl. The best mother's day present I've ever gotten!! She'll be 8 months on the 17th!! We just started planning for Christmas presents, don't feel bad. I hate having to wrap and then mail things. LOL. So, rather get it out of the way!