Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Zoo Quilt


This quilt was made by Brian's Aunt Susie and we are so excited to have it! It is absolutely beautiful! Galina was just staring at the animal faces. I hung it over the back of the couch the first day, while she was in her bouncer and she just stared at it and talked to it - adorable!


4 comments:

Robyn said...

So cute! Aunt Suzie is amazing. We got a very cute quilt from her as well. Yeah for sewers and quilters.

Jennifer said...

ADORABLE!! Galina and the quilt, you inspired me to put up the quilt that Aunt Susie made for Olivia. She uses it to sleep every night and knows it means bedtime. That is great that she is pushing up, Livie just cries or lays down like a slug when I lay her on her belly.

Nichole said...

Way to cute love the quilt. She is getting so big.

Mitch and Shannon said...

That quilt is too cute!! I love how Galina is just smiling!! So adorable. I love her chunky legs...she's got a pretty smile!