Just us.
Turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, collards, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, biscuits, pecan pie and chocolate cream pie.
We're still enjoying the turkey - even though it was only 11 pounds. I didn't take a picture of the whole thing, didn't look that great. The lid of the roasting pan stuck to the skin and pulled it off...oh well - it was pretty good for my first try.
Missed Dad's turkey and biscuits, Riley's ham and sweet potatoes, Mom and Dad's collards, Mom's pies - and all the company. Love you guys.


3 comments:
Looks like a wonderful meal. Good job, Katie! Wish we could have been there. Galina is beautiful in all her pictures and especially sweet in the video. Love those belly laughs. Life is good, isn't it? Love, Mom
How awesome for your first time!! I think I know who'll have to do some cooking when they make it to the States for Thanksgiving next!!! =0) It all looks awesome and Galina looks so adorable in the header photo!! She is so beautiful!! Love y'all!!
Cute family.
Post a Comment