Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...


Finally. A 7.5 foot artificial tree. I feel like it was the last one on the island, but it wasn't. We're just the last people on the island to put one up.

4 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your stockings too!! Is Galina ready for Christmas?!!

Em said...

It looks so real!!! Thank goodness you won't have to buy another one for awhile!! =0) Love ya!

Unknown said...

I'm SOOO out of the loop! I had no idea you moved to HI and I had NO idea you had a baby!!! Congrats on both!

Do you mind if I add you to my list of blogs?

Anonymous said...

I think doing a webcam the morning of Christmas sounds like an awesome idea!! I don't think the girls would wait long enough to open their gifts if we tried something like that!! I'm looking forward to Christmas in our "first" home! Will be full of memories!! Well, gonna get hopping off, and get things picked up around here!