Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Sunday Best

She just looked too cute on Sunday. We were up at 7 a.m. and out the door by 8:45 a.m. Dogs were walked, she was breakfasted :) and bathed and dressed, Brian was showered and dressed...notice I'm not in the picture - guess exactly who was up at 7 a.m. walking dogs and feeding a baby and making cinnamon rolls?



This is just a picture of what her hair looks like after a shower, it's all over the place - Kerriann asked, so there you go. If I brush it or don't, it still straightens out a bit and is still all over the place, the ends curl up a bit. We get what we get, ya know?

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

She's so beautiful in her Sunday Best!! Sorry you woke up early...I've had some of those mornings!! At least the dogs got their walks in and you got to bake cinnamon rolls!!

Em said...

Her hair is so adorable and, holy cow is it curly. I bet she'll have that versatile hair like her mother!! =0)

Mitch and Shannon said...

Hope you feel better soon, nothing seems to work for me except the tylenol cold meds, none of the allergy meds help. They help Emily, but not Mitch or myself. April will be here before we know it and I can't believe Jan. is almost over. Where does the time go?!