Galina's first time eating solids - January 1, 2009. Rice cereal anyone?



So this is what this silly chair is for - not just to torture me?

Looking adorable in her VANS and jean shorts. She looked like such a big girl that day - so sad...

She is also finally enjoying her pack-n-play...
5 comments:
She is getting so big.
Katie, I love the pics!! Thanks for posting, she's getting so big, and beautiful as always!! You're looking good!!
Yummy, love the cereal!!! Have you tasted it yet? It doesn't taste that bad! Ha ha!!! Love the Vans too, she is so precious!!! I can't wait to meet her!
Sophie really didn't like the cereal at all. I hope Galina likes it better. Love the pic of her sitting up, she does look so big. You can't blink or they are 2 already.
She is so cute!
I used to get excited when they ate solids for the first time. But the last two made me sad. It seems like time just flies by after this point. Do enjoy every minute of it Katie. It goes by SO fast.
Post a Comment