Oh my gosh, she has really gotten it down pat. Now she'll be everywhere, but thankfully you can still catch her!! Ha ha!! It was so cute when she was startled and her little hands and legs went out from under her. She looked kind of like a fish out of water!! =0) She is so adorable!! I love her little squeal of anger she gives you. Unfortunately, my computer only loaded the first 4 minutes and 14 seconds. I'll try again tomorrow to see if it'll give me more. =0) Love ya!!
2 comments:
It sure is exciting to watch them learn new things. Olivia tried to learn how to go up the stairs this morning.
Oh my gosh, she has really gotten it down pat. Now she'll be everywhere, but thankfully you can still catch her!! Ha ha!! It was so cute when she was startled and her little hands and legs went out from under her. She looked kind of like a fish out of water!! =0) She is so adorable!! I love her little squeal of anger she gives you. Unfortunately, my computer only loaded the first 4 minutes and 14 seconds. I'll try again tomorrow to see if it'll give me more. =0) Love ya!!
Post a Comment