Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Growing, growing, growing...

Brian styled her hair just before I took the picture. Wicked man.

Those wheels are turning.

I love her hair. Just after her bath, I can comb it out and it makes this little ring around her head. I just wanted an aerial view.


She crawled under her bouncer and found it just as fun as being in it.


The boys are so patient with her. Georgie here was letting her jingle the tags on his collar for a good five minutes, if not longer. She also likes to touch their feet. I'm not sure if it's because they are rough and have hair sticking out, or if it's because the boys can't stand it - but they indulge her every now and then. As soon as I put my camera down, Galina leaned up against him, she had been standing for quite a bit and was tired. He just kind of sat there and let her cuddle.
Let's see - not much else is going on. Brian will be going to Sergeant's Course at the end of the month. We had dinner with friends tonight (yes, everybody, don't die of shock, we have friends). They had a doberman and a great dane and Galina loved them! She didn't show the least bit of anxiety when she was looking into the face of a massive great dane. I guess once a big dog stares you in the face, they're all the same. If only... I'll try to get my picture of it off of my phone - so impossible for me to figure out! I guess that's it for us. Just trudging along, waiting for company this summer!!!

4 comments:

Em said...

It's amazing how in just a month and a half her hair has grown so much. She is so adorable. Gabby met a little poodle today that she liked. It had to be because she could sense how nice it was. It was a sweet little thing. Gabby actually wanted to love on her. =0) Galina is getting so big, I bet she'll be walking by the end of June!!! Love you!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Galina is so adorable!! She's growing so fast!! Love the updates!!

Jennifer said...

Olivia has been crawling under her bouncer to lately. They really are cousins!! She is so beautiful, I love her halo.

Mitch and Shannon said...

Hey...I believe the Magic Time Machine is a local place, but it could be a chain. Look it up online. It's The Magic time Machine...it's a fun place!!