Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grandma Kokinda 1928-2009

My Grandmother, Gloria R. B. Kokinda, passed away on Tuesay, May 26, 2009. A beautiful woman, with a very endearing and candid personality. She was wonderful.
In February, when Brian and I took Galina home to meet everyone, we drove to Virginia so that Gram could meet Galina. They shared stories. All of my Dad's kids and their kids were able to make it and I'm grateful for that.
Dad, I love you.
Gramma Kokinda, you're dearly missed.

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Katie, I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers!! We love you guys!

Em said...

They put your flower arrangement on the kitchen table and it looked beautiful. We missed having you there. It was a beautiful graveside ceremony too. Love you!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Just wanted to let you know I made a separate blog for myself...I put your blog on my page, so I can keep in touch still!!
www.shannonlouise23.blogspot.com
Bye!