Galina started her birthday off with a yellow and pink sprinkled doughnut from Pop Pop! She definitely enjoyed it! She then took a 3 hour nap while Granny and I made a carrot cake with cream cheese icing and finally, around 12:30 p.m., we all went to Target. When we got home, Pop Pop made shrimp scampi, we opened presents and then sang 'Happy Birthday' - Galina ate a lot of cake, got a bath and went to bed. It was a good day. She had a lot of fun opening presents. In fact, the shredded and crimped paper in Aunt Jennifer's box was a hit :) She ignored everything in favor of the paper!
Thanks to everyone for the gifts she received - notes will be in the mail as soon as I get her 1 year pictures taken! Love to all!


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Galina!
Happy Happy Birthday Galina dear, happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be, a Happy Happy Birthday to you from Gabby!! =0)
Happy Birthday Galina, can't believe you're 1 already!! That's AWESOME!!! Love the pics Katie!!
The collage is AWwwesommee!! Galina is absolutely gorgeous! She really is starting to look like you!!! I love her smile and can't help but smile while looking at her!! =0)
Katie, are your parents there with you in Hawaii???? How AWESOME!!! What is your APO address? I have something to send for ya!
Emily stole my lines! I was totally to say the same thing. The collage is adorable and she is really starting to look a lot like you. Happy Birthday big girl! It sure goes fast doesn't it?
ok it is offical she is no longer a baby. hope she had a great birthday!! i need your email!! i have tons of questions for you. we will be joining you on the islands in about 10 months!!!! nervous and excitted all at the same time. hope you are all well.
Post a Comment