This was Galina's 2nd Christmas, but since she was only 5 months last Christmas, it was like her 1st. And it was SO MUCH FUN! She loved everything she opened. She was excited about everything. She, of course, wanted to stop and play with each thing. We had a blast watching her open presents. She's such a great kid too, you love giving her things because she actually appreciates everything. Brian and I didn't fare too badly either. Nope, we definitely lucked out this Christmas. Alright, we'll attribute it to our lovely families that care about us so much. We hope you all know how much you mean to us and how much we think about you and miss you all!
We made way too much food and in an effort to spread some holiday cheer, we plated up the extra food (we got 7 plates FULL) and took it up to the barracks. I'm not silly though, I know the chow hall makes pretty decent food - but just in case anyone was still hungry. Brian didn't want to share his pie though. Perhaps he deserved the coal he got in his stocking...
It was a great Christmas, we appreciate and love and miss everyone! Merry Christmas!
P.S. Good thing we don't party hard on New Year's Eve. Brian has duty. I told him that Galina and I would bring some sparkling apple cider up to him around 7 p.m. and we'd celebrate with North Carolina!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Olivia can now squeak with the best of them! And you and I can serge some stuff:) Fun times.
What is Brian wearing on his head there?
Post a Comment